Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wasted

I am tired...well not really my mind but my body. My body is wasted, not in the alcoholic sense but like I have been drained of all energy and ability, sweet deal. I had a bazillion and one practices today which could explain the drain. Took a Geography test today four pages took me about five minutes. That just makes me hate that I got up to take it come on people how about a little challenge every now and again. Wait I take that back I love being the most underachieving overachiever, it truly is a gift. Not trying and still getting good grades, nice. So after my "class" I hung out with Chelsea for awhile then went to lunch with Ashley and Daryl. Good times. I then had an hour of basketball individuals with Ashley and Coach Wilson. My second class of the day, art, lasted just as long as the first one. I just got a new project to do this one stippled in ink, fun times. Well right after that adventure I went to the trainer. My shoulder was killing me today I could hardly lift it, happens in old age. Trainer Joe went to town on it and it hurt real bad but when he was done it was a bit better. I once again was the freak of the training room everyone likes to watch my twitching muscles for some reason. Softball practice was strictly hitting today I was in charge of running the pitching machine, awesome. Two hours of shagging balls so much fun...not. Right after that I went to basketball practice. Fifteen straight minutes of running, good times, everyone else is really slow, as of now at least, this I have determined. Then we scrimmaged and I played with Ryan for a while. I got a three hundred dollar refund check from my tution of which I payed nill this year, pectacular, I like free money. My spent body needs rest tomorrows another full day.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I think you mean "overachieving underachiever." ;)