Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crazy Day

Whoo hoo for a nonstop day. We ran sprints this morning at 7:15 not fun but helpful when season comes. We went for a whole hour, it was a bit draining and I was sweating. After that I grabbed some breakie then showered and took a quick napsky. I was soooo unfocused today it wasn't even funny. My mind was running all over the place and so was my body, I couldn't accomplish anything. Classes were not productive today in response to that. I spent and hour and half this morning doing I don't even remember but I was supposed to be writing my literature paper. I got a paragraph...but a good paragraph it is:) My second class microcomputers was full of tests I could not concentrate but I filled in all the blanks, hopefully my random knowledge will pull me through again. I got my tests done early so I spent my free time chillin. I went to see Stoltzy I had a purpose when I went there but I got distracted we ended up talking about racing golf carts and riding lawnmowers hitting things with baseball bats, crazy. Then I went to visit Coach Thomas and Coach Wilson which is always a good time, their offices are like our second homes. Psychology was incredibly boring we kept getting yelled at for talking and not paying attention. The teacher is a drag. Softball practice got cancelled which was lovely. Instead Casie and I went with Bridgett to get Ryan. We spent the afternoon playing some killer games of foozeball in the student center I kicked their butts. After a quick dinner I went back to basketball practice. This time we ran full court drills and scrimmaged for awhile. It was an improvement on this morning, the girls were almost working hard. We think it's because Coach Thomas made his first appearance. He was being his best annoying today to them and it was rather funny. I think I pulled my quad tonight, it is on fire it has hurt since Saturday, I twinged it getting out of the batters box at our game, but running forever apparently got to it. The night was spent watching Law & Order having picnic dinner and icing my ouchie quad hurray. Running is an hour later tomorrow, score!

Carrie Out

No comments: