Sunday, September 30, 2007

4-0 Baby

I did not wake up until 11:30 this morning, it was like the most glorious gift ever. I had a pretty non demanding day and it was awesome. After a light bruncheon in the local cafeteria, I made myself a BLT, I ran to Walmart with Ashley to cash her pay check. The rest of the afternoon was spent in and out of sleep. It was one of those days where a cold just wears you down, which is why it was so great to have no obligations. Greatest news of the day: Greenbay is 4-0 baby. First time since 1998 and the ever spectacular Brett Favre broke Marino's touchdown record, 422. The bad part was I had to watch the stupid Bears game (can we say 1-3) just to catch the highlights of the Packers game, dumb regional broadcasting. Greenbay is going all the way this year you just wait. I also got my entire room cleaned today. Once a week I vacuum, lysol, throw out trash, and just all around clean up. It will stay this way for about a day. I did all my laundry today as well, plus finally put away my clean laundry from last week. I woke up for dinner, some chicken fingers and sugar free Kool-Aid. Then I talked Ashley into going to the rec with me so I could sit in the sauna. I usually hate it but today it helped clear out my sinuses for a little while. When we got back we met Coach Wilson at the locker room to hang up some signs we made and make sure everything is in order for tomorrow, official opening day. I am excited but a little dreading, nobody likes sprinting and breathing like their lungs are going to explode, but it's all in good effort. The other exciting event in my life today was the season premire of Brothers & Sisters. It was magnificent but a killer cliffhanger I can't wait for next week. As previously stated basketball starts tomorrow so adequate rest is necessary.

Carrie Out

No comments: