Monday, September 24, 2007

The Week in Review...this feels like SNL

So I haven't been able to sign in to blogger since last Thursday our internet in my building has been down so here is a review of what has happened.

Friday: My class of the day got cancelled. I got some new basketball t-shirts and sweatshirts from Coach Wilson. I spent the whole afternoon in her office. Kaylee, Nicole, Cassie and I went out and counted corn stalks. It was hot we wore shorts, not a good idea at all.

Saturday: We played two games at Robert Morris, we lost them both. It was hot and the field was hard, it just wasn't too enjoyable...minus the ice deli of course. I was blinded by the sun in left field, somehow I still caught everything. The air conditioning in the vans didn't work. I went to eat dinner with Grandma, Aunt Lynn, Sam, and Clay. It was a lot of fun and great to see them. I got to play with Clayton who is now crawling, too cute.

Sunday: I got up and went to Church. It was youth Sunday. They showed a video from CIY this summer. It was nice to see everyone. I went home and bathed and played with the dog. I chilled with Mom and Brent for awhile. I came back to school for Phi Theta Kappa inductions. Mom and Grandma came. It was long, boring, and a little awkward everyone was staring at us. Creepy boy introduced me to his parents. Come on kid get with the program. Nikkie, Casie, Ashley and I went shopping at Goody's and Aldi's. It was grand. Then we had picnic dinner in my room followed by a three mile round trip walk to Dairy Queen. It was good.

Monday: I have been dead tired all day. I guess my lack of quality sleep is catching up with me. I had 7:15 running not fun. I fell asleep for awhile before class, heaven. I took a geography quiz. I slept some more. I felt like I was gonna puke, then ate not much for lunch. Applied and looked at random colleges all afternoon and am waiting for my paper applications for Wesleyan. Went to watch Casie, Nikkie, and Carla's golf match...my first ever. It was kinda boring but makes you appreciate what they do lots of walking and very precise, tricky. At the course we sat and talked to Coach Thomas, funny guy always makes me smile. I didn't have softball practice today which was awesome I was dead. Had dinner tonight with the freshman basketball girls, we are trying to make them our friends, let's see if it works. Watched Finding Nemo with Casie. Looked over notes for computer class with Ashley, that class is just not anything I feel like I will ever need to know. Went to bed early, yeah, 7:15 again followed by a whole day of classes...ParTy.

Carrie Out

No comments: