Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dancing Queen

My games today went alright. I have been transported to first base, I kinda enjoy this but will need a little time to readjust. I like it on the infield, less boring more action. I had two of our three RBI's the first game which we won. The second game we won 20-3 it was crazy boring and long after the second inning. It was soo hot out there and there was absolutely no shade. At one point I was sweating so much into my eyes that I couldn't see...it was pleasant. Mom and Grandma came to watch which was nice, especially when Mom went and bought me some delicious snacks and drinks, Thanks Mom:) After the game we hit up Monicals, mmm Monicals, it is one of the greatest resturants ever. I ate too much and I don't even care it was totally worth it. Came back here and showered acres of scum off myself felt nice. Then a few of the softball freshman came over. They crack me up and I had a lot of fun hanging out with them. We had a dance party and you all know I have some awesome moves, haha. I busted out the dancing queen dance a good five times today just for you Amy. When they left Casie and Ashley came over to chill. It was a nice night but I am tired and need some sleep. By the way I got my new school address a while ago but forgot to send it out, I don't know if Mom did either, if anyone wants it let me know!

Carrie Out

2 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

golden girls rule.

And I love how "delightful" is your new favorite word. :)

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Oh, and PS . . .we found the jukebox after you left. Too bad you missed some rockin tunes from Bon Jovi, Jimmy Buffet, Johnny Cash, Beatles, Abba, John Cougar, Patsy Cline, etc. When Mama Mia came on, I sang my heart out. Sarah asked me who it was, and when I said Abba, she said, "Why did anyone ever like them?" HELLO!!!????