Friday, September 14, 2007

Punk'D

So this week I was pulled into a gang up of a joke. It all started on Tuesday at softball practice. Coach Andrews left his keys in his truck so when he went inside for a moment I took it and moved it. He noticed it about ten minutes after he came outside. Well we jokingly blamed it on Coach Thomas who was also out there. Coach Andrews started yelling at Coach Thomas and acting all serious. Well he came back and we were laughing and told him that I did it. Coach Thomas wouldn't talk to me all week. He told everyone he was mad at me because Coach Andrews yelled at him, he even convinced Coach Wilson which made me think it might be true. Everytime I would go to talk to him he would walk away. I absolutely hate when he is mad at me and he knows it. Well today it all busted open and I found out pretty much all of them ganged up and made me believe it was true when in reality no one was mad, big bullys. My class of the day went alright not too interesting not too boring. I finally am in the process of getting my art class added officially on my schedule. I also went to see the counselor today she gave me some personal inventory tests to take and we have a meeting on Monday. Went corn stalk counting today with Kaylee, Cassie, Nicole, and Kristi. My face hurts now dang leaves. Tonight we watched Freedom Writers. It was a really good movie that's based on a book, I now really want to read a book, I am such a dork. Tomorrow morning I am running home to cash and check and catch Rykers soccer game, whoo hoo.

Carrie Out

No comments: