Friday, September 28, 2007

First Cold of the School Year

I woke up with a cold this morning...boo. Talk about ruining my healthy day, it has really run me down. I took a test in my class of the day. It was okay but there was this one question I totally blanked on, one term kept coming to mind but I thought I was wrong so I left it blank. Stupid idea the answer I kept thinking of was right, dang. I had lunch date with Coach Thomas today, needless to say there was a lot of laughter. The later afternoon was spent in his and Coach Wilson's office designing shooting shirts, ordering shoes, and just hanging out. At 2:00 I had to go pick up Ryan for Coach Thomas. Casie, Nikkie, Chelsea, and I took him to meet Coach Wilson and Ali to watch the homecoming parade. My first ever, not that exciting, and once more only little kids got candy. Good thing we had two of them with us:) After that I brought Ryan back here to play for awhile we drew pictures and painted them. I now have a lovely Spongebob on my wall, according to him we are the best artists in the world. When I took him back to Coach I took a slight nap and iced my hurty leg fun times. Then we decided to go eat Avanti's in Bloomington for dinner. It was delightful and the warm soup felt good on my sore throat. They also decided to take a detour and drive through Funks Grove on the way home, I was not a fan of this as you all know, scary place. Back here we sat with Ashley who was on duty for about an hour and then at 9:00 called it a night because we were all sick and tired. Casie came over for about an hour when we got back and we made signs to hang in the basketball locker room, hurray for arts and crafts. 10:45 bus tomorrow, score. Going to bed right now to get rid of this sleepiness? Major score:)

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

What does "on duty" mean? Just out of curiosity.

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

What's so scary about Funk's Grove? Never been there, but now you're making me maybe want to go if it's scary.

Carry Out said...

Okay on duty means she is a resident assistant and she is in charge of patroling her dorm that night from 8-12:00. And Funks Grove is just creepy. It's all dark and wooded and has a cemetary just not cool at night. My Uncle used to take me out there when I was little and turn off all the lights and tell me scary stories, I have been scarred:)