Monday, September 10, 2007

Keeper of the Children

It has been a good day today. I didn't have weights or anything so I got to sleep in until 10ish that was sweet. My class of the day went okay boring but I got it done. After that I had a lunch date with Coach Thomas, never a dull moment with him. I was supposed to meet my art teacher at 1 to turn in my project and get a new one. He never showed up this is like the fourth time this has happend, I left him a note and left. I got a letter in my mailbox today (I heart mail) from the leaders of Phi Theta Kappa. I was inducted into the academic sorority, which will look good on transcripts and provide me with scholarship money when I go to 4-year college. Pretty sweet deal. Then I went on a lovely six mile bike ride out thru Kickapoo park, ahh beautiful nature. I had to hurry back in time to go pick up Ryan from school, Coach Thomas had asked me to since Bridgett and he were busy, I am the keeper of the children. I went and got him took him back to his Mom's office and ended up taking him into town to a couple shops downtown so he could use some giftcards he had. We went toy shopping and he bought some Lincoln Logs and Cardinals Uno. He was soo excited that I came to pick him up he was making me laugh. After our shopping adventure we came back to my room and played with his toys and had a Sega battle, I won, I always do:) I took him back to his parents at five then grabbed a quick dinner before I headed home to pick up and drop off some stuff for Mom. I stayed and watched Brent's game they won by a touchdown and it was cold and rainy...booo. I came back here and got my Nintendo on, I am glad I work so hard at school.

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON THE AWARD!!!!
MOM

Denise said...

How cool is that?!! Congrats Bear, I'm proud of your accomplishments!!! Way to go again!

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Congratulations Tito!