Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Creepy Boy's Back

I just realized it has been Tuesday all day...crazy. Nothing exciting happened in class today I was bored out of my mind as usuall, but once again I dragged through. So random information, the same weird boy that was after me last year is once again trying to convince me to go out with him. He is the baseball manager and Coach Thomas is not helping at all he keeps egging it on and telling him to go after me he thinks it's funny. I don't really. I am trying to think of a non-jerkish way to let him know it will never happen. Although he is strange and I would never date him he is still a nice guy and I don't want to hurt him, still with Coach Thomas leading him on it hasn't been to easy. Practice tonight was pretty easy he just did leadoff's, baserunning, and basic fielding. I then accompanied the pitchers and catchers on a six mile bike ride out to Kickapoo park. I have throughly missed my bicycle and it was lovely. I think we are going again tomorrow. Dinner was Jimmy John's my first time since being back, mmmm mmm it was so good. I was going to do homework tonight, I got none of it done, oh well I have to go help with study tables tomorrow maybe I will do it then....maybe not. We got Percella's baby shower gift all done and put together so that will be ready for the weekend. Then I went to visit one of my friends on duty in another dorm. I sat around and talked to Daryl for the second night in a row and every time we get told to be quite, oops. Then Ashley and I went on a delightful evening stroll and all was well.

Carrie Out

No comments: