Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lunchables does a body Good

So what to say about today. I didn't run this morning and it was glorious. Instead I jumproped and then iced my lovely leg. After practice I had a delightful chocolate cupcake for breakfast just like the champions. I only had one official class today, lit and microcomputers were canceled...awesome, but pyschology was still boring. At lunch today I had an eating race with one of the baseball boys, Jerrod Heinz. I won for the fifth time in a row I always eat apple sauce and he challenges me with another food never a smart choice. Today he chose a solid apple not even worth my effort. It is good lunch time entertainment though. Practice today was pretty low key and boring no fun games today. Then we rode bikes for conditioning all the way out to the lakes. Trainer Joe said it was okay for my leg so I went, it hurt a little but I made it. After dinner I went out to the baseball game, it was thrilling. My favorite part...when Creepy Finchum boy comes out of the dugout sits next to me on the bleachers and starts talking to me, then throws me a "stone." I didn't realize anything was up until I looked in the dugout and all the players were staring at me and laughing. Then they gave Finchy a standing "O", the yare soo mean to that kid and they love to include me in jokes, jerks. I have had kind of a rough night, but am doing better thanks to a 45 minute phone call and a nice trip to Walmart. Lunchables make life better.

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Lunchables do rule. Especially the ones with the little squeezy tube of stuff that isn't mustard or dressing, but some herb spread. Yum.

Carry Out said...

Oh yeah I am a big nachos fan myself. Can I get a high five and stick it on that one? :)

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I love the nachos too. DEFINITE high five and stick it.