Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coach Thomas is Coolio

I didn't have any practices or weights or anything until 8:15 this morning. The extra sleep was glorious. Most of my day today was spent with Coach Thomas, he takes good care of me. This morning before class I spent a good hour talking to him. He made me feel better and that was nice. He also finally told the creepy Finchum kid that he doesn't stand a chance with me and he needs to leave me alone. Thank the Lord. My class of the day was alright we are now studying weather a little more interesting but still no mind engrosser. After class I had a lunch date with Stoltzy and Coach Thomas, always a good time. Stoltzy apologized for having us work at the druken biker rally or in his words the Hell's Angel's Convention. After that Ashley and I had basketball individuals, they went well I like those more than other practices they are more one on one and we laugh a lot. Well in the ten minutes between our lunch date being over and us going to the gym Coach Thomas somehow hurt himself. He stepped up on the curb crossing the street and he heard his calf pop. He said he thought he got shot. He was in some pain and in the trainers room all afternoon so we kept him company. I took a lovely afternoon nap after we left though and that was sweet. Then on the way to my Honor's meeting Coach Thomas stopped me and asked if I would take Ryan with me for awhile because he was going to the doctor and Ryan was scared. So I ended up with Ryan for the night I took him to my meeting with me, to the gym to play and then to basketball practice. I love that kid. As of now Coach was told he has a bad sprain, he is on crutches but it is better than expected. Basketball wasn't bad but I can feel a little hurt setting in now, the pain of getting into shape. Tonight we just chilled we took a walk and then went to Walmart and bought groceries which we then proceeded to eat. Weights tomorrow morning...bed right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CARRIE:
NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY THINK OF ME OR WHAT SOMEONE MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. AND I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT.
REMEMBER THIS PLEASE: I AM YOUR FATHER AND I DO LOVE YOU DEARLY NO MATTER WHAT