Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Heart Breaker:)

Ahh so today, it's been interesting. I got up for weights at 8 then didn't have class until 10 so much for sleeping in. After lifting I went and talked to Stoltzy for awhile, he refers to me as his BFF and well he's funny. I still had an hour until class and Coach Thomas called so Ashley and I went and sat in his weights class and talked to him. I swear sometimes if I didn't love that guy I would have a hard time liking him. He is eating up the fact that the creepy Finchum kid is after me so he doesn't miss a moment to give me a hard time about it. He tries to auction off my phone number during baseball practice. I talked to the kid today and told him it wasn't gonna happen and not to believe whatever lines Tony was feeding him. The boy is just weird, but I still tried to be nice about it. My class of the day went fine I got an A on my test which was nice. Spent a solid hour and a half in the lunchroom today just hanging out sometimes that is the only time I see my friends all day so it's nice. I got my first drawing assignment today as well so that is pretty exciting I am ready to get started. As usuall I visited trainer Joe he throughly enjoys my visits I am his daily entertainment. Coach Thomas invited himself down today as well, he cracks me up when he tries to be all nice to me cause he knows he's been a jerk all day. Practice was easy today just hitting and I actually used the extra time to do homework. I even went to the LIBRARY...I know shocking first time so far may be the last. The evening has been spent just hanging out and doing nothing and it's been nice. I am a little upset though Matty emailed me today to tell me he is playing ball here tomorrow night and is pitching. We have a game at Lincoln Land and I won't even be here. It never fails when he pitches I play and when I'm free he isn't pitching. Oh well I told my friends to go cheer for the other team. Here's to hoping we make it to Springfield and back without a breakdown:)

Carrie Out

No comments: