Friday, September 14, 2007

Early Dismissal

Ahh Thursday...this was probably my best T/R day yet. The reason for this wonder you ask?? The beauty of getting out of every class early, nicely done. My lit class was good today we read Harrison Bergeron. It was written in 1961 about "equality" in 2081 I have read it before but it is still interesting. We also got to take a class pick on what to read next and then voted I picked Tim O'Brien "The Things They Carried" and it won the vote, good story. I had my first microcomputers test today I think it went well, I knew 98% of the stuff and that's enough for me. We got out early so we went to Coach Thomas office for awhile. You know that letter we found in there the other day? We finally read it and it was funny, I would have kept it too. He said he reads them when he's mad cause they make him laugh, good thing he has a wall covered in them. Psychology was awesome today because we did nothing pertaining to psychology we somehow got on to transfers and courses, and talking about when and how to apply. I am at a complete loss. I don't know where I want to go or what I want to do, it's a bit frustrating. I am going to talk to the counselor tomorrow to see if she can help me, she knows lots on that stuff. Practice was okay nothing special, then I had a Phi Theta Kappa meeting. We didn't do much but did figure out the softball players can't attend the induction ceremony we have a game. Chelsea and I ate dinner at Rusty's tonight and it was amazing then we chilled for a bit. Then Ash and I went on a rage walk, more like sprint, we got a little worked up. After the walk we went and shot baskets in the gym, ahh basketball so glorious minus the fact I haven't been able to lift my arm above my head all day.

Carrie Out

No comments: