Sunday, September 09, 2007

Chicken is Good

The games went well today we won them both. It was hot and they seemed to take forever but whatever. The Finchum kid whose in love with me showed up...early...and was hardcore cheering for me the whole game. The kid is so weird. Random information: some kids went out and destroyed the right side of baseball fence. They busted off and broke the boards and there is now a gaping whole in the wall. They are 99& sure it was the swimmers. Who does that honestly? When does that enter someones mind? It really makes me mad, kids here are so stupid sometimes. I thing it makes me even angrier though because it was Tony's field and I don't like it when other people mess with him or his stuff. We had Percella's baby shower tonight. It went really well and was a lot of fun just hanging out playing games and talking. We had it at Coach Wilson's house her husband cooked us an awesome meal, some kind of Hawiaan chicken mmm mmm. We had quite the spread though fruit pizza, jello cake, chips and dip, pretty much all things yummy and I quite enjoyed myself. Then I came back here and had a homework party with Ash and Chels while Ash was on duty. I finished my drawing project in a little less than an hour, I was proud of myself for waiting until the last minute. So I was really excited today because I got a lot of family pictures from Labor day and this weekend. I am such a dork.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie - Enjoyed spending time with you on Friday night! I know my mom and dad did too - even if my dad spent most the night looking over his shoulder to make sure you were "okay" :) Can you send me your schedule? Maybe I can make it to one of your games.
Love - Kacy