Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Biker Rally

My events of the day have been interesting. This morning I went home and put my check from the school in the bank. Then I went to watch Rykers soccer game. Five year olds are pretty entertaining. At one time or another throughout his game Ryk was dancing, karate kicking, and skipping and holding hands with his teamate, funny stuff. I stopped by home for some free lunch and to play with the dog before I headed back to school. When I got back we played some Nintendo then went and watched the girls soccer game, watching it once again made me really wish I was playing. Stupid Coach Andrews. The creepy Finchum kid came out and sat right next to me the whole game, the kid just can't take a hint. No one won the game, that I don't get, who wants to play for two hours just to tie? Waste of time. .Then I found myself in a situation Uncle Kip definately would not approve of me being in:) Stoltzy had asked Casie and I to volunteer to sell raffle tickets for Crippled Kids. We agreed what can be bad about helping crippled kids? Well how about selling tickets at a biker rally surrounded by beer tents. We were followed around by drunk biker men who kept asking how old we were and where we lived. We had to go into bars and sell tickets. It was a bit freaky and we definately did not know what we were getting into. Now it's just a funny story to tell. Tonight we ate dinner at First Wok and it was delightful. We capped the night watching "Because I Said So," and it was decent. Then we chillaxed. We play at Bradley tomorrow and I think my pillow is lonely.

Carrie Out

No comments: