Monday, September 03, 2007

Family Time

So almost everyone who reads this already knows what happened yesterday since I saw them but I will tell my stories anyways. We lost both our games on Saturday, played okay but saw some definate areas that need improvement. The ride down went quickly the ride back was a different story the bus broke down, we think because the driver put unleaded gas into a deisel tank...nice. Well I hitched a ride with one of our freshman's parents and got back three hours before the rest of the team returned to campus at 7:30 we should have been home prior to 3:30. Well since I found my way home I had enough time to go to the Browns and see my family. I was really looking forward to this and luckily most of the family was still there when I got there, even my babies:) I loved getting to see them, I hate that we all live so close yet hardly see each other, get togethers are my favorites. Kip left before I got there so this made me sad but I am looking forward to Friday night. They are rededicating the new football field in honor of Grandpa so I will get to see everyone again, even Uncle Vince this time so I am definately excited. I ended up staying home last night, I was tired by the time we got home and there was no way I could've driven back to school. This morning we ran to Bloomington for breakfast at IHOP it was delightful. Then we went and bought me some new, cheap, shoes, yeah Pumas! This afternoon was spent cleaning, doing tons of laundry, and finishing homework. Then I had to bring the van, which I drove so I could bring my bike to school, home. I watched Brent's game they won 50-0, he threw 2 touchdowns, ran in 2, and caught an interception so I guess I picked a good game to watch. The rest of the night was spent hanging out with my friends and all was well.

Carrie Out

No comments: