Saturday, September 08, 2007

LoVeD

I love my family, I know that sounds a little well duh, but I do I really love my family. It was so great getting to see everyone tonight and hang out. Nothing beats the hugs and hello's of the people you care about the most. The new field looks really good and the whole night was just really nice. Grandma gave a good dedication speech and it just felt good to be sitting in the stands with all my family around me hearing it. I know I never met my Grandpa but somehow I can't help thinking he would be proud of us. Actually I frequently think of that. I just hear so many great stories about him I sometimes wonder what our relationship wouldv'e been like, he sounds like such a good man I would have loved to have met him. I guess that's just another one of those things that wasn't in God's plan. I find it kind of funny that this all took place at a football game but I don't think I ever really watched any of the game, I was too busy with everyone around me. Both of my babies were there so that was awesome I love those two and nothing can melt your heart like one of their smiles. After the game I went to a little bar downtown and hung out with some of the family. It was really a lot of fun just sitting around and talking. Sometimes we take for granted that our biggest support system is the people who know us the best yet still love us. Really I thrive on nights like this they just lift yo0ur spirits for awhile no matter what you're going through. As Grandma said, sarcastically, tonight when I was telling her about Uncle Kip worrying about me..."It's tough being loved isn't it."

Carrie Out

No comments: