Sunday, September 30, 2007

Disney Sing-A-Longs

Fall season ended today and on two losses. Oh well, we played pretty good just couldn't get runs in. I played left field and first, my running thanks to my pulled quad was a sight. Mom and Kacy came to the game today. Thanks Kac it was delightful seeing you:) After the game we went to Nichole Laylocks parent's for dinner. It was soo good especailly the cheesecake bites and mint brownies, both my favorites. I even got a take home plate of them. The van ride home was a lot of fun we were all hyper Crystal was laughing really hard at us. When we got back here I took a quick shower then hung out with Casie and Nikkie for awhile. We watched Shrek and part of the real 101 Dalmation's, animation is soo much better. While watching it I spent time uploading all of Nikkie's pictures from all our random adventures onto her facebook. We took 45 pictures in two nights, we are definately in love with the camera. The showing of Dalmations inspired me to go and download a bunch of awesome Disney songs from movies like Aristocats (My Favorite!), Aladdin, Dalmations, and The Jungle Book...I am so excited it comes out on DVD on Tuesday. I will definately purchase it, I can't wait. The rest of the night I went to sit with Ashley on duty we watched a League of Their Own I hadn't seen that in a long time it was grandly. Cold medicine is making me tired it's off to bed. "Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who knows where its at...."

Carrie Out

2 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Yay for Jungle Book! I saw that w/my mom and dad and Mark at a drive-in movie place when I was little, in a double feature with the Muppett Movie.

Carry Out said...

So I totally bought the movie haven't had time to watch it yet but it is definately in the near future!