Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hanging

Life right now is overwhelming and crushing...but there still are good things. If I have learned anything from all the hard times I have been through it is never give up and always recogonize the blessings of everyday life. This morning we had baskeball running, our freshman were really slacking off and not doing all their drills. We as sophomores called them on this. In case I have never stated this they are mouthy, cocky, and disrespectful. Well after practice we got in a verbal fight with them...not so much us, we didn't retaliate but them running their mouths. Coach yelled at them they left but continued to yell things at us all the way down the street after she left for golf. She told me later she wished she would have had 20 good minutes just to lash into them. Tony Thomas is my favorite, I love that guy. I called him last night and told him I needed to talk to him, he told me he had class but to meet him during his weights class and we could talk. We both showed but really exchanged no dialouge, instead he got in an arguement with a freshman basketball girl in his class, and it was awesome. He was throwing it down and totally stood up for us and it was great to see them being put in their place. We hardly even talked but I left there feeling better with a smile on my face, as I have said before he can somehow make me smile even when I really don't want to. I don't get it but it works, and I am grateful. Softball practice was quick, classes were boring, I was tired, and the baseball game was long. I talked to Coach Wilson for about an hour when she got back from golf, good times. That pretty much sums up my day.

Carrie Out

No comments: