Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Longest Game

Longest game ever, that's what we played today. We played the Bradley Club team and it was more than lack luster. The pitchers were horribly slow too the point where I almost forgot what I was doing between pitches, thank you ADD. We won both of our games which puts us at 7 in a row. We scored ten runs in the first inning.I have been impressed by our play I hope it is the same in spring. Coming back we made it just in time for some lovely cafeteria dinner. It was a weak showing not very tasty, but I am suprised we didn't get kicked out we were pretty much laughing hysterically the whole time at dumb stuff. After that Nikkie came over and chilled we did homework and I did an art project for tomorrow in fifteen minutes that I have had assigned for a week. That is the gift of talent right there. In that time I rocked out to Garth Brooks new song, More Than a Memory, a half a trillion times. I love me some Garth. Then I went to Walmart with Carla, I have lots of practices this week and was in need of some aqua. Yeah liquid refreshment. Got back ate a lunchable and went to hang with Ashley for about an hour, sometimes we can be a bit out of control. I have to go to bed earlyish today. I have 7:00 morning basketball practice for the next two weeks. On top of that I have class, individuals, a couselors meeting, softball practice, and bike riding all tomorrow. Hurray Busy.

Carrie Out

No comments: