Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beautiful

Wow it has been beautiful all day, even when I woke up. Class was spent on some more Asian readings. I had to give my "book talk" today on a picture book. I did it on "Just the 2 of Us," by Will Smith. The pictures in the book are awesome and I know the words are a song but they still have a great story and meaning behind them. We even got to spend some time outside during class soaking up the sunshine. Yeah out door lit circles...and smoothies. I have become addicted to the smoothies here and am using them to suck up all my left over munch money before school gets out. They are mighty tasty. After class I was free till 3. I grabbed lunch with Hols, Hope, and Sarah. Chicken fingers and fries yummalicious. We chilled out for a bit before they headed to class and I to my room. I spent some time watching TV and took a quick nap before going for a light bike ride before work. Work was real boring today because I had already done all my homework. I spent it watching episodes of The Office online because it's hysterical. After work Sarah met me and we went on yet another biking adventure. This time we found another new path and made it all the way out to Raab rode. It was a brilliant day for a bike ride. Came back grabbed some To-Go at Tommy's then went to Kelsey's. Jessie got home this week so we cooked up some dinner (tortellini) and just hung out. It was fun to be back together. Now it will be fun to go to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: