Monday, May 18, 2009

Library Visit

Wow I hate 6 am. After a very unrestful and very busy weekend I was not welcoming the morning. I woke up suprisingly awake though and trolled right through my shift. I spent it catching up on some TV shows via the internet. I know I work too hard:) Today for class we took a "field trip" to the Bloomington Public Library. Honestly it was cool I really haven't been in a real library before only school ones. The amount of books was astounding, I want a card there are so many I want to read. Yes yes I am a nerd. We had to listen to the librarian talk for an hour that was a bore. Librarians are strange. The rest of the time was ours to roam around read and just check things over, it was interesting enough. After class I came home and had a little left over Taco Bell burrito. Taco Bell never gets old. I spent the afternoon not doing much, I did take a long nap though. It was necessary I think I had 9 total hours of sleep for the whole weekend, I needed some catch up. At 4 I went on another biking adventure with Sarah. This time we discovered whole new trails. We found a neat one that runs under Veterans all the way out past the Chateau. There's nature back there and every thing who knew? We rode through downtown Normal as well checking out the little shops as we rolled by. We rode for an hour and a half getting a good cardio in. I came back and talked to Troy for a little bit we are trying to round up players for church league softball tomorrow. So far I have 5 players, it's frustrating. Then I went to Justins for dinner we had bratwurts and potatos and sat around and watched "Rookie of the Year," which I must admit is still to this day hilarious. But for now I need to take a shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: