Monday, May 11, 2009

Frostbite

Apparently I have taken some time off from blogging. You must pardon my distractedness. With the lack of scheduled evening activities it has been a free for all and well writing hasn't taken the front. Anyways yesterday was a good day it really made me want it to be summer. Went home for church in the morning. Ryan came home yesterday so I'm pretty excited and want to be home to hang with him. I spent the service sitting between Ry and Matty, bad idea. We spent more time talking and being dorks then listening, I guess we missed each other. Went to Sunday school then spent the afternoon at home chilling. Then off to Tremont for Mother's Day festivities, always a good time. It was a nice day out too, minus the 10 minute of rain. Anyways it was great to see everybody and just relax...oh and eat food, I was hungry. Came back and hung out with Matty, Ry, Trey, and Meggi doing absolutely nothing of worth but loving it. It got me psyched for summer as well. I awoke this morning at the ripe ol' time of 5:30. 6 am shift how I loathe thee. It was FREEZING cold in the Shirk center this morning. I don't really know why but it was crazy. People were skipping their morning workouts because it was sooo cold. I was walking around to avoid frostbite and falling asleep. I found warmth in the locker room and then took a light slumber on the couch, Shirk is dead from 6-8am. Got off at 9 and headed to class. We were read like 4 books today it was awesome. We also got to go outside and read which was nice. After class I am not sure what I did. I was tired I probably sat around maybe took a nap. Went to the park in the afternoon to do my homework aka read a book and do some writing. It was enjoyable. Then I went on a nice long walk downtown because I could. I found the best rock ever...then I forgot it at Justins. Went to Justins for steaks on the grill, yum. Spent the evening hanging out and eating with him and Kaho. We were watching the Blackhawks game, I am tired so I left after the 2nd period. I wonder how it ends?

Carrie Out

No comments: