Thursday, May 21, 2009

Burned Knees

I'm eating Goldfish right now, because well I love a good snack that smiles back. I did not want to get up this morning. I did not get to bed till 2 cause I was talking to Kale which I don't mind but man I was tired when I got up. I made it through class though no worries. We are ont ot Native American literature now, always a good time. We talked to a group of 5th graders from Berwin the second half of class. They were on a college tour, it was sooo funny to see them taking pictures of everything and so excited. After class I did not get lunch but I went straight to work. Work was real real boring today. It was so nice out I just wanted to go out and play. Instead I whittled away 3 hours doing things of which I cannot recall. Work got over and nap time beckoned me, it was necessary. I woke up and went to Shirk to watch the 3 on 3 battle of Hope, Hols, and Sarah vs. some baseball guys. It was entertaining. I shot around for a bit then went on a bike ride to soak up the sun. Which is exactly what happend to the insides of my knee's, they got burnt bright red. How random is that? We grabbed dinner at the cafeteria then I rode a little more, I found a dollar. I was supposed to play intramurals tonight for our friend Brittany but then they had enough players so I didn't have to. I ran back and took a shower then met up with some of the basketball guys and my teammates. We were celebrating because it is the last night most of our seniors are here. We had fun hanging out but now I need some sleep tomorrow I got to be up at 7:30.

Carrie Out

No comments: