Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 Months!

10 months later and that's right tomorrow is my last day!! I am ready for summer, to start my job, to hang with my friends, and to stay up late with a purpose. I presented my book in class today I had to read it to the class and kind of explain it. It went really well. We had to write each other notes if they wrote books and mine were all very positive. My teacher says I should try to get it published, I don't know if I'd go that far. Everyone had done some really neat stuff I'm excited to see the other half of the class's tomorrow. I lost my ID last night so the rest of that munch money will not be spent nor will I be eating in Saga. Losing that thing is like a daily game of hide and hope to find. Instead of lunch I opted for a quick nap before work, I was tired. I cooked some pizza rolls and took them to work with me to eat. Work was real boring today, I had some work to do but my focus was non existent. When I got off work I threw some more of my stuff into totes. Tomorrow it all must go. Then I drove to Troy and Beth's to meet for softball. Their dog was loving me, she splashed her water bowl all over me. The game was fun because it always is. We only lost 20-8 today, improvements every day! As previously stated my focus was not working today so I may have made a few errors. Ryan and Jimmy walked through the line after the game introducing me to everyone as the worst player. I need new friends. Dairy Queen came after, since we lost by less than 20 we were allowed to get what Jimmy calls "exotics," aka anything outside a cone or slushy. Hey don't say we don't have pride. I opted for a hot fudge shake and twas tasty. Came back here and wrote my last paper of the year, yeah! Talked to Kale and Patti for a bit and then I had to shower. I think it's a bad sign when you smell yourself.

Carrie Out

No comments: