Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final Done!

2nd day this week of getting up at 11:45 ha I love it. Woke up just in time to meet the girls for lunch. Stacey doesn't have a meal plan anymore so I spent some of my left over money so she could eat. I think I have 20ish dollars left to spend before Friday. Lunch left a lot to be desired, I think we are in serve everything that's left mode...even if it's stale. After lunch we sat outside and played with Brittany's yellow lab puppy. He is real cute, I love dogs. Then I hit up the library to work some more on my final. I decided instead of illustrating the book I would just artsy up the text with some fun effects. Still these things take time. Then off to work. I left for a few minutes to sell back 2 text books for a whopping return of 8 dollars...total. Awesome I feel like there must be something illegal to the way that system works. Anyways back at work I spent the whole time raiding magazines, posters, or anything I could cut up. I was looking for words and pictures to make my book cover with. I have it set up like a writing journal and so I wanted the outside to be a collage. Brent came up after work to help me move some of my heavy things to Justins. Namely my fridge. We got some more stuff out just a little more to go. Nate was at Justin's too so we all just hung out and watched hockey and I pieced together my cover. I came back home and realized there was more I wanted to move but oh well I'll have to do it later. I got my book all put together and I like it a lot, I hope the teacher does too. The presentation is tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

Carrie Out

No comments: