Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Packing up

I may have gotten up at 11:45 today and it may have been glorious. Apparently I was tired although I didn't go to bed until 2 last night. Anyways first thing I did was head across campus to eat lunch with Hols and Sarah. I thought I was hungry, I wasn't. I settled for the always delicious butterscotch rum muffin. I warmed it up in the microwave, but apparently didn't wait long enough for it to cool. I hate burned tongues. I tried to go to the library on my way back but it was not open yet so back to the dorm I went. I spent the afternoon trying to pick up and pack up a few things. I cleaned out my school stuff and threw away a tote full of paper. I packed one box and most of my posters up. Then it was off to the library to work on school work. I was there for 3 hours typing up some stuff and then working on a group grant. I hate the library. Headed to Justin's when I was done for some dinner. I moved all of the stuff I had packed into his basement as well as all of Kaho's stuff that was still in her car. For dinner we had salad, steak, shrimp, asparagus, and french fries. We didn't really eat much shrimp he just had to cook it before it went bad we threw it in the fridge for later. The rest of the food was mighty tasty though. Kelsey came and hung out for awhile and ate some left overs. We were battling all night in some war game on Xbox. I can't remember the name but it was fun although Kels and I weren't very good. I did kill Justin a few times though and I got better. Now I'm needing to go to sleep only 3 more days of class!

Carrie Out

No comments: