Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Softball

I just got back from a frustrating tour of Bloomington. Kels and Jess called for me to pick them up from a party but they didn't know how to tell me to get there. Helpful, but no worries I found them and got them home. I couldn't sleep last night I was up till 3 then woke up at 5 dead tired but through a little fighting I feel back to sleep. Class was all about poetry novels and non-fiction today. I love poetry novels, in fact I am writing one for my final project. Actually its all written as of today thanks to Shirk Center working. Now all I have left are the doodles and the cover. After work I sat around waiting for a call to either confirm or cancel our softball game. It was still on. I guess when you are as good as us the rain just can't stop you. Taylor's game was cancelled so I met up with Troy and Beth and rode with them again. It started raining the minute we hit Lincoln, but luckily it never really busted through. It lightly rained the first few innings then stopped all together. Not that it affected our performance, we lost 24-1. But we played a whole game and we SCORED! We have too much fun losing. I spent most of the night messing around with Ryan he was in a funny mood today. I am glad he is home, I miss him in Florida. We hit up DQ post game as always and it was delicous. We spent an hour out front just hanging out and laughing. Drove back to school and hit up the library to print out my poetry book then went to Sean's to meet up with my teammates. Stacey came back from her trip and was here to visit so of course I had to go see her. I can smell myself right now sweat, rain, dirt, shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: