Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am Awesome

Last night I was awesome. Kelsey locked her keys in her room at her apartment (she's dumb) and we couldn't get them out. We tried prying the door open, picking the lock, and even removing the door knob. Finally I got tired of it and decided to whip out my SVU skills. I kicked the door right in didn't break anything. I'm pretty cool, good thing I watch Detective Stabler do it all the time, it really prepared me. Anyways then we went to see "Ghost's of Girlfriend's Past," it was funny I enjoyed it. Woke up to a light drizzle this am and walked on to class. We are now studying Hispanic literature, whoo hoo. The class is really interesting I love reading the books from the different cultures, it's neat. It monsooned while we were in class ocean's of rain fell. Lucky for us though it wasn't raining when we left class. I spent the afternoon doing busy work. First I filled out, addressed, and put stamps on all my invitations for the baby shower. Then I transfered a list of contacts into my email account. For my job at the church I am in charge of our summer softball team I put all the players in one group so getting out messages will be a cinch, it just took a long time to do. Then it was off to work, only today I didn't really work. I did for an hour then we had pick-up. My friend Jodi from ISU came and played with us so we could have 10 players. It was so hot and humid in the gym today it was crazy. After playing I quick showered then went to the library to work on a group project. Coach Thomas called so I talked to him for a bit which was nice. The rest of the night has been spent reading "Becoming Naomi Leon" for class, it's a good book, but I am kinda a nerd.

Carrie Out

No comments: