Monday, May 25, 2009

Great Day

Spent last night at Lys with Brent. We were dog sitting and chilling out good times. Got up this morning for a lil church. I was introduced today to the congregation as the new intern and had to stand up it was awkward. I met Matthew's girlfriend, Rebecca, for the first time today and I must admit I like her. Most of the boys girlfriends do not like me or are trashy. She was already joking around with me and was super nice, I think we can keep her around. After church I ran to Lys to finish packing up my clean laundry and to grab a quick hot dog for lunch. Then it was back to the church to get ready for Jodi's baby shower. Kaylee and Britney came and helped me out decorating and getting everything set up. It was a great shower, all of the girls came and it was fun just to be together. Jodi looked really good but seeing her makes me realize how much I'm going to miss her when she's gone especially when she has the baby and I know I won't get to see him much. Still it was nice to be able to throw her a little party and to help her get a lot of the stuff she needs, plus make her cry from laughing. Sometimes I miss the old days. After clean up and tear down it was time to go help Lys get ready for the youth cookout at her house. I ran some errands and got things set up. Then Brent, Trey, and I went over to check out Ryan's new house. They moved in town yesterday, the house is nice but I'm going to have to get used to it. The funniest part though is that Ry's room has Tonka wall paper and fire engine closet handles, I think they are perfect. Drove Matty, Ry, and Rebecca back to Lys and spent the whole evening just hanging out with the kids and Troy and Beth. It was so much fun, very summery, these are my favorite kinds of nights. When the kids left Ry and I watched a little Jim Gaffigan and laughed hysterically then it was time for me to come back to school. For some reason my calves are aching so to bed to bed I said.

Carrie Out

No comments: