Thursday, January 14, 2010

9 hours!

Oh how I love Thursdays, I just wish I could find a way to get more class time into my day, ha. Morning class was all about Social Studies today. Well not literally we just discussed some text book readings. At break time Ana brought all these delicious mix-in's and baggies so we could make our own trail mix. She also brought us some yummy Fuji apples. I love snack time. The rest of the class period was spent on discussing how to set and establish classroom rules. Then it was onto our 1 hour lunch break. I wasn't real hungry per the morning snacks so I ate a quick grilled cheese. The lines today were short so I actually had about 20 minutes after lunch before class. I used it to run back to my room and check if my text books had come in the mail...they didn't. The first half of the afternoon class was also taught by Ana but I don't really remember what we did. Then Jen Crider our art teacher taught the second half of class. We discussed critiquing childrens art and then had to give a summary of an article we wrote in a song all young children know. My group did ours to London Bridge is falling down it was high quality. I had a half hour between class and practice I spent it repacking my backpack and sitting on my bed. Practice was actually fun today we did a lot of competition drills. I had to leave early for class and am told I missed our least favorite conditioning drill, oh darn. Senior Sem. was confusing per usual, I don't really understand why we have class we don't seem to accomplish anything. Maybe when I catch on to what we are doing the 3 hours will be meaningful, I won't hold my breath. After class I went to the girls house to visit and chill. I have to work at 7:30 so to bed I go.

Carrie Out

No comments: