Sunday, January 31, 2010

A loss?

Let's get a little weekend wrap-up. Friday consisted of work, grade schools, and basketball. I roller skated with my fourth graders in P.E. I was a bit nervous having not done it in forever but I didn't fall. Friday night movie night was "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell," interesting with a few hilarious scenes. Saturday was spent in Wisconsin playing Carthage. Let's just say it was a bad day to be a Titan. We lost our first regular season game in 2 1/2 years. We didn't play well and the whole game was a struggle we just couldn't get going. Still we learned from last year that being undefeated does not make you a National Champion. It is better to lose now and gain motivation because nothing has ended. We got in at about 1:30 this morning and had to be back at the gym at 9:30 for practice because of work schedules. We watched a lot of film and had a very productive 45 minutes on the floor. For some reason I was craving Taco Bell and off handedly mentioned it during warm ups, that started a ruckus. Taco Bell is poor college kid paradise a bunch of us hit it up for lunch and twas delicious. After lunch I ran to the library and printed some stuff off before heading home. At home I wrote a Literature Review for Senior Sem, and yes I am still majorly lost in that class. Then it was off to youth group tonight we played balloon hide n seek and had queso with chips, yum. We studied Deborah for our lesson, very interesting, Judges 4 look it up. Then we made some root beer floats before sending the kiddies home. I came back here soon after to put away a months worth of clothes and finish up some work. Mission accomplished now for some zzzz's.

Carrie Out

No comments: