Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crazy

Yesterdays blogging took a back seat to Tivo Tuesdays, otherwise known as the Bachelor without commercials. The whole team, well all the upperclassmen, watch the show every week and whoever can't watch it on Monday's watches it Tuesdays. The show is soooo cheesy and scripted yet so entertaining to make fun of. We like it. So anyways this led to late bed time which was bad because I was up by 7:30 this morning. I hate a.m. shifts at Shirk, darn you Coach Wagner. This morning I read the newspaper and then started on the book "The Great Expectations School." It is written by Dan Brown whom I meet and listened to speak last year very interesting and intriguing stuff. After work I took a nap cause I was tired. Then I met Christina, Sean, and Karen for lunch. It was soup bar day only they ran out of bowls in the first 15 minutes, very sketchy. Christina's classes for the day were cancelled so we decided to spend the afternoon in the library doing homework. I had a paper for my senior seminary class to write which took me a lot longer than expected but it is done. Left straight from the library to head to the church office. We had to film a skit for Sunday's service and do other work. It was a crazy night. We had a lot of kids and they all were wired, our junior highers were especially out of control. Talked to Dustin for a bit after youth then headed home for new SVU, you know I love it. Now I am thinking bed would be best seeing as I have 9 hours of class tomorrow and 2 hours of practice. Yeah I know what was I thinking.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Dan Brown said...

Hey, this is Dan Brown. What are your thougts on the book? I really enjoyed my IWU trip last spring.