Thursday, January 28, 2010

Halftime Dr.

I was tired earlier. I should be tired now. I am not tired, yuck. Started the day off with a little Shirky Worky. I was stationed at the desk today, no Coach Eash following me around. Spent the first hour drawing a detailed map of my fourth grade classroom for class. I would rather draw then write any day. Then I went to the trainers office to get my medical records released. I met with a Dr. yesterday at our game. It was really random I had to talk to him in the stands at halftime of our game. He was in the crowd and the trainers made me. Anyways he wants the results from my EKG and Echo I had run my sophomore year so we had to request them from my doctor. He wants to run some more tests and other things so we'll see what happens next. After work I came back to my room and finished up some homework. Then I met Karen, Christina, and Sean for lunch. It was actually edible some kind of cheesy chicken pasta. We sat and shot the breeze for about an hour then I loaded up and headed home. I went to see Jodi and Trey first because they missed me. Okay I missed them. Trey is getting so big, he is trying to learn to crawl. I adventured to the bank next to deposit 4 paychecks. I am not so good at putting them in. Went home and did laundry and homework until youth group. Youth group went alright tonight the kids were wound up but we managed. I brought Sammy and Ferdinand in per request. The little kids were loving it it was too funny. Went home and showered and sat around then headed back here. I was supposed to go out tonight but opted for staying in my warm room. I think it was a smart decision.

Carrie Out

No comments: