Friday, January 08, 2010

Movies

Started the day off with a rousing three hours of work. Actually it wasn't bad Shirk was dead because one, it was early, and two, no one wants to walk in this weather to work out. I spent my time reading the Pantagraph and watching "Ladder 49." This took up all three hours which I appreciated. After work I decided I should probably buy my textbooks for class. I had forgotten that these were necessary for class, maybe because I never ever read them. Still never know if I may need them. Anyways I looked at the bookstore and bought nothing then I bought a few online. Books are so expensive. This time of year is killing me. LA, the towing of my car, tuition, and books, all within 2 weeks, rough stuff. I met Karen for lunch at the cafeteria. It was a disappointment, grilled cheese won out. Then it was back to online book browsing before I took a pre practice nap. I was tired for some reason. Practice was alright actually seemed to go by fairly quickly which is always nice. Showered then grabbed dinner and headed to the girls house. We decided to go see "Up in the Air." We had wanted to see it awhile ago and now that it is getting all kinds of great reviews we chose to go check it out. It was really good and even funny although the topic on it's own is quite depressing. Very poignant view of how our culture is currently operating. After the movie we started to watch "Fight Club" on TV. Surprisingly I have never seen it. I made it the first half then walked home because I am tired. Tomorrow we play Carthage another Top Ten team should be interesting.

Carrie Out

No comments: