Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Heart

Tis been a long day. Woke up at the lovely time of 5:30 for a little worky. There were actually quite a few people there when I started my shift. I usually wait for them to leave then tidy up the mess they leave behind. Not this morning. The football Coach (who is widely known for being awkward and rude) followed me around the weight room for half an hour making me perform ridiculous tasks. I told him I clean up after the first wave leaves, he didn't care. I had to move a platform because it wasn't perfectly straight, restack all the floor weights into stacks of the same height and other dumb things. Not fun. When he left I did some homework. I had planned on doing more but was so tired that my brain could not function. I walked home only to realize I left my computer charger at Shirk so I walked back, yeah frostbite! When I got back I vegged on my bed until lunch. I really wanted to and needed to sleep but it wasn't coming ugh. Lunch was lunch the usual laughter and less than desirable foods. After lunch I jumped back on the homework train. I wrote an essay for my Senior Sem then went to the library in hunt for research articles. I realized while there I really have no idea how to locate items in Ames, I should probably go more often. Next came practice. Weird thing I didn't actually get to practice today. About 20 minutes into drills I felt my heart start beating really funny and fast. I thought maybe it was just gonna last a few seconds so I let it go but it didn't stop. I had Christina feel it and then our assistant coach and they both sent me to the trainer. It beat like that for about five minutes it made me dizzy and hard to breathe. After I sat for a while it stopped but then it just felt like someone was sitting on my chest there was this strange pressure. As long as I was sitting it didn't bother me much so that is what the trainer forced me to do the rest of practice, yuck. Grabbed dinner then headed to Encounter in the snow. Tonights sermon was on the third commandment and was quality with some good jokes thrown in. Tomorrow I go back to the fourth grade so tonight I need to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: