Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching Up


I awoke at 5:30 this morning and was not loving it. Much to my happiness thought when I went to start my car it was not covered in ice and started right up. No scraping and no hassle. At work I actually did my homework. A little reading, a response, and a 2 page paper. Done, done, and done. Then I watched the movie "Taken" and was utterly engrossed. It was so suspenseful and actiony I really really liked it...minus the fact the premise of it is quite frightening. Let's just say I shall never travel overseas alone. After work I must have been tired because I fell asleep for 2 hours! That is a real real long time in my world. Woke up and went to lunch with Karen. Then I met Kelsey Coker at Fusion Brew for an afternoon of catching up. She studied in Spain all first semester and is going back this semester but came home for Christmas. I really missed her and selfishly wish that she was staying here but Spain is calling. Funny part though she really wanted to see Sammy the Ground Hog so I may have brought him into Fusion Brew and received many laughs and bewildered stares. We enjoyed it hah. We talked for so long that I finally had to make myself leave at 4:30 so I could go to basketball practice. Practice wasn't bad today everyone was in a decent mood so it moved along nicely. After practice I grabbed a shower and some food before heading to Encounter. I missed having it over break, it's just nice to go to a service that is completely tailored to you, very fulfilling. Well I am thinking tomorrow's full day of classes shall require me to get some rest.
Carrie Out


No comments: