Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Vikings?

Saturday nights get real out of control around here so don't be expecting many weekend posts. Today I woke up and walked three blocks across campus to my car. It was 10 below zero and I was carrying my laundry basket. Gotta love the terrible parking at my dorm. I made it there with minimal frost bite to fight with my car to get it to start and then scrape it so I could see. All that being said I did make it to church just not exactly on time but 10 minutes late isn't too late. I sat with Matthew and as usual he was cracking me up. I went to highschool Sunday school because I can and then I went home. Spent the afternoon doing laundry and watching football. The Packers have let me down so now I shall cling to my only hope that is Brett Favre and the Vikings. Went to youth where I cooked some pizza's and did a little learning about the book of Daniel. There are stories in there that I had no idea were from the book of Daniel, like the fiery furnance. How did I not know that? Did some chatting with Sam and Lys then went back home. I helped Brent with his government homework then watched some Brothers and Sisters before heading back. Tomorrow I work at 6 am tonight I go to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: