Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kale's Back!

I woke up with crusty blood under my left thumb nail. Apparently I scratched up my right hand in the night. My nails aren't even long, or jagged for that matter. I am strange. Had teaching children fine arts all day today. Started the day off with Panera bagels courtesy of our teacher Jen. Chocolate chip with hazelnut cream cheese was my pick, yum yum. We spent the whole day discussing learning disorders. The morning was spent watching yet another exciting video from the early 90's. Good information, bad hair. Then we did a simulation. We had to paint a picture of somewhere we would like to be...only we couldn't use our hands at all. Most of us put the brush in our mouths some used their toes. My picture wasn't actually bad, I'm quite proud. Still it was a neat experience. Lunch break came a little early which was nice and gave me a whole hour out of class. The afternoon was spent learning about dyslexia and all that comes with it. I learned some neat reading tricks. After class I went to Shirk to see if they had heard anything back from the Dr. No such luck. Emily (our trainer) was still freaking out she took my pulse and blood pressure, I told her I was fine. She agreed to let me do some light exercise if someone went with me. Kale called this afternoon and we talked for awhile while he was lost somewhere in California. He told me he wants a tatto of Jesus face on his chest. I told him it would be awesome if he got it placed where his chest hair could grow on Jesus head like real hair, ha. Christina met me and we spent about an hour in the gym. We shot and I jogged around a bit just to test it out. No problem. We met Karen and Sean for dinner and then proceeded to spend two hours laughing and shooting the breeze. Watched Monday's Bachelor on TiVo then went to Bible study. We are doing Parables this semester good stuff.

Carrie Out

No comments: