Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sad day to be a Viking

I believe I suffered a strange mix of an anxiety and heart attack tonight. I really have got to learn to not get so involved in football. The Vikings lost in a nail biter to the Saints. If it was the Packers with Brett at the reigns losing I probably would have cried. Critics are already jumping on the Favre hating band wagon because of the last interception. That makes me very angry. Yes he threw the interception but that did NOT lose the game in any way shape or form. The four fumbles leading up to that did, the Vikings had multiple opportunities to score which were lost on these turnovers. Also I think the idea of running a passing play at that time anyways was a dumb decision that was not made by Favre. Yes I am biased but in this situation I do not feel I am wrong in my opinion. Enough venting. We played North Park today the game was incredibly boring and long. North Park isn't very good and once we got up on them we coasted along. The guys played after us, one of the guys who was on the basketball team at Lincoln played for North Park. It was cool to see him. This game was much closer but we pulled it out in the end. North Park's mascot is the Viking. I think it was an omen.

Carrie Out

No comments: