Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fiesta

Yesterday was pack full of fun...or at least packed full. Started the day off with some work, hurray! Then I went to my 4th grade class again. I liked it MUCH better this time, I hope it keeps getting better. Next I met Polly for some catching up at Fusion Brew. After an hour of conversing it was off to practice. After practice Mark's team was playing again so I stood and talked with Grandma, Kathy, and Ron. Grabbed some dinner then headed to the girls for Friday Night movie night. We watched a NetFlix Stacey had, she doesn't always have the best taste. We watched "The Reaping," with Hilary Swank. It was strange but the kind of strange that keeps you intrigued, not too bad. Today started with a lovely 2 hour practice, it wasn't bad it was easy. We showered then headed to the cafeteria for lunch. Keeping with the weekly trend the food was gross. I walked home and ordered some articles online for my Senior Sem class. I had never done that before I felt like such an accomplished student. Then I took Karen to the mall to look for a birthday present for her sister, we had no success. When we got back a bunch of us went to watch the ISU women's basketball team. Nicole, one of their players, helped us all summer with camp and stuff so we went to see her. They won by a lot so we left early because we were starving. We had crock pot chicken tacos with all the fixings I even made some guacamole, it was a fiesta. Post dinner we watched U of I play. Tonight's agenda centered on watching a Lifetime movie called "The Pregnancy Pact," it was all kinds of ridiculous, as was expected. Came home earlyish to do some laundry. I am fresh outta clean clothes but this is taking forever.

Carrie Out

No comments: