Monday, January 18, 2010

Winning Weekend

Once again the weekend evaded my writing. It was pumped full of food, friends, football, and the weekend favorite movies! I usually write on Sundays but the whole thing was thrown off with a Sunday basketball game. Due to our budget cuts we now do conference double headers with the guys which leads to loooong days and Sunday games. Bummer. But on a good note we both won so at least it was a pleasant ride home. In other great but not at all shocking news Brett Favre is amazing and the Vikings won:) I did not sleep well last night apparently it was a common theme for everyone on the team, weird. Anyways I had to be up and at work by 6. To make it even better the streets were covered in black ice and I slipped twice in the pitch black at 5:45 awesome. At work I actually had to work it was crazy. The place was hoping for 6 am we had a softball team in training and all sorts of people running about making me do things. I did get to watch a movie though which always makes me happy. This mornings pick came from Stacey and was called "My Life as a House," it was an intriguing and fresh look at life, I enjoyed it. After work I slept until lunch because I was exhausted. Lunch was full of foolishness and laughter. The afternoon was spent doing some homework and watching SVU, fun times. Practice was an easy one today since we have a game tomorrow I did run a mile after though just to get a workout in. Marks team played at Shirk so I watched his game with Grandma and Aunt Kathy before heading to Encounter. We just started a series on the Ten Commandments and I like it. I start 4th grade tomorrow here's to hoping it goes well.

Carrie Out

No comments: