Monday, October 19, 2009

Break Time

Time for a homework break, it has been a non-stop day. Woke up this morning exhausted even though I thought I had slept for quite some time. Headed off to Modern Germany class. We watched a 65 minute video on Berlin. It was soooo boring. There was no sound and a little background music. It was literally like a person was simply walking around the city with a camera in 1920 Germany. Exciting. We got our midterms back I pulled a B. I am okay with that there were a few questions I knew I did not fully understand. After class I met with my Professor because I have to give a class presentation on Wiemar Germany on Friday. Then I hit up the cafeteria for some buffalo chicken meltdown, never disappoints. Right after I had an appointment at the writing center to revise my intent to student teach essay. I fixed up my paper then it was time for White Power/Black Leadership. We talked a lot of nothing, got a little into T. Thomas Fortune, and convinced Old Man River to cancel class on Wednesday so we could have more time to work on our papers. They are now due Wednesday at midnight, hey every spare hour helps. After class I read some research for my paper and then it was time for practice. 5-8 practices are rough for the mere fact that you are starving halfway through. You can't eat before and after the cafeteria is closed, boo. Anyways we survived and were blessed with the lovely gift of tomorrows practice being at 6am, good times. Grabbed a sandwich at the DugOut, showered and then have been working on my research paper. I am only 1 of 8 pages in this thing is annoying. But for now my body is saying bed but my paper must be worked on.

Carrie Out

No comments: