Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Toy Story!

How I did not miss 6:30 am basketball last week....but how I am paying for it this week. I made it through albeit slowly but I did complete everything. Apparently my teammates thought I was going to pass out, it was just a bit rough that's all. After workout I showered and went back to bed til class. Today in science we talked about animals and fears it was interesting. Then we built these paper bats, they were neat. We took them in the hallway to test out their flying mine went the farthest:) Then it was off to work where I actually did homework for the hour I was there. It's because it didn't have to be done on the internet. Stacey picked me up from work and we went on the prowl for new basketball shoes. We hit up all the athletic shoe stores in Bloomington and came up short. There just aren't any new models out there. I think I am going to end up having Kelsey order me a pair from Dick's. Then it was back to class. I'm not sure what we really did in math today it was kind of all over the place. After class I attempted to work on an Excel project for math using a data set only I forget how to use Excel, helpful. The best part of the day came next. Kelsey came to eat chicken bowl with us at dinner then we went to see the Toy Story 3D double feature. I love Toy Story and seeing it on the big screen was sweet, the 3D doesn't do much though since the characters are pretty much already in 3D. Still I enjoyed every moment of it. And now I shall rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: