Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Better

I feel as if I am accomplishing nothing this week...I hope that's not true. Started the day off in Kindergarten, my favorite way to get going. We had Halloween themed centers this week, that was fun. We also had a fire drill today that was an adventure. It was cold out one of my kids said "We shoulda broughten our coats and gloves," hahaha. When I was done I came home and rested, lovely. I did a little reading for my test then grabbed a light lunch. The test wasn't too bad except I didn't even recognize one of the peoples names I was supposed to be comparing. I hope my bsing works out cause that one threw me off. Class ended and I returned to my bed. Honestly I feel better today. All morning I felt like I couldn't catch my breath for some reason, but I've been okay the rest of the day. Didn't completely sweat through my clothes today either, gross but true:) I went to practice today to watch since I have missed all week. The girls said they learned new stuff, all I saw was same old same old. My job was to pick up the balls and pass in drills. I never thought I would actually miss the running ha. I grabbed dinner after practice, the first time since Sunday I had actually felt hungry and wasn't forcing myself to eat something. I got about half a wrap downish, good enough for me. Then it was time for my long awaited SVU, tonight was real suspenseful one. Never disappoints. I just did a little homework, okay so I read a childrens book, but hey work is work.

Carrie Out

No comments: