Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hyper

I'm all kinds of wound up right now and I'm not real sure why. Probably not gonna help me with the whole going to sleep thing since I got to get up at 5:30, oops! Got up this morning for our last basketball conditioning, hurray! We did post training testing boring stuff but good to be done. Our assistant coach brought us Panera bagels for breakfast yums:) I came back showered and took a little siesta until science. Today in class we read a picture book about standardized testing. I love children's books. Then it was off to work not a real thrill. I played Family Feud and talked to some people, good times. Off to class again. I was not real confident on the lesson I was teaching but I powered through...and got an A! That was relieving. I stayed after class so the teacher could help me with my Excel project, very helpful. We didn't have pickup today because all the outdoor sports practiced inside due to rain so I spent an hour before dinner doing absolutely nothing. Ate dinner with Christina and Karen, there was nothing good. Back at the room I finished my homework and finally cleaned up the mess of my room. I had kinda been living out of it not in it and it was out of control. I feel much better about it now. Watched "The Office" wedding and well it was funny. Bible study came next which never disappoints but for now I shall attempt to wind down.

Carrie Out

No comments: