Monday, October 26, 2009

Rain

It has been a dreary type of day. I'm not a fan of fall rain. It's all cold and misty and drab. There is no storm just wet wet wet, annoying. I slept for about 11 hours last night, it was nice. Went to class and learned all about Germany, yay. I left my ID at home in my rain coat so I had to go buy a new one. Normally I would have just waited til I could get home to get it but I needed it for too many things this week. I didn't eat lunch I wasn't hungry and all I wanted to do was lay in bed. Before I went to class at 2 I went and payed my tution finally. I forced myself to eat a cup of yogurt because I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day. Old Man River's class was boring per usual. After class I had to run to ISU's library to check out a book "Hitler's 30 Day's to Power." I have to read it and write a book review on it for my Germany class. I once again slept until practice. I got up early to get some food I knew I would have to eat something if I was going to make it through practice. I settled for a pita and some hummus along with Motrin. I got to the locker room and my teammates said I looked "all red and fevered" they threw a fit until I went to get my temperature taken by the trainer. I told them I had just taken medicine and didn't have a fever. They took my temperature anyways, I didn't have a fever. I got sent home anyways. Apparently I was pale and clamy and had symptoms that they didn't want me sharing with the team. I have spent the rest of my night in bed doing a little homework and just resting. Now I think I'm gonna try and go to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: