Monday, October 05, 2009

Football Agony

I'm all kinds of worked up right now. There is nothing right with Brett Favre in a Vikings jersey playing the Packers. I feel as if it may be morally wrong, all I know is that it is not ok. Otherwise it has been a pretty good day. The mere fact that I didn't spend it in bed already makes it trump last week. My German midterm wasn't too bad. I knew the basis of most of the questions there were none I was completely lost on. I am hoping this turns into a good outcome. Something I was very pleased with though was my paper I wrote on the German film. I definately winged that one and was feeling nervous but...I got an A! That made me happy. Then I came back to my room and checked my email and found out my math project which was due tomorrow isn't due til Friday. That made me even happier! I hadn't had time to work on it last week due to my insane amounts of sleeping and was fearful of not getting it done. I love extensions. Old Man River's class was a bore today. We got our tests back I got a B and I am ok with that, I wasn't so sure about it. After class I slept a bit and then went to basketball, everyone was so excited to see me alive, ha. It wasn't bad I was a bit weezy and coughy but I survived. It wasn't even that I was wearing out it was that I physically could not get much out of my body. Oh well it was a start for 10 days of inactivity. Grabbed dinner from Tommy's and then sat here and watched the torture of my two loves in life battling each other.It is almost too much to take. I think I shall go to church and pray about it:)

Carrie Out

No comments: