Sunday, October 25, 2009

Resick?

I had a very busy but very enjoyable weekend. Friday was football, cold, wet, and a loss, but football is always good. Saturday was spent visiting many a people. Started with a little family soup-a-palooza which was fantastic. Great food and great people it doesn't get much better. Then I headed to Atlanta for the annual Finchum weiner roast. More food, more people, more fun. Spent most the night just chilling out by the fire and talking, it was nice but I reeked of smoke. This morning I missed church. I woke up 3o minutes late with my phone under me. I think I disabled my alarm sometime in the night by rolling onto it because it is a touch screen. Oops! I headed into the church late but didn't go into service. I listened from the choir room ha. I was mad I missed because Pete preached, then I realized I have already heard the sermon he delivered. I went to high school Sunday school class to hang with the kids they make me happy. I finished the wedding programs today as well, somehow Lys lost the original, luckily we made some copies. I wasn't feeling well this morning so I grabbed a quick lunch at home then headed back to school to sleep til practice. Practice wasn't too bad minus my lungs burning. I have this crazy dry cough that just hurts. Came back and showered and haven't left my bed since. I have been running a fever all night, I feel like I just got healthy. Go away fever no one here wants you! Another song to check out, I have a small fascination with music:) It's called "Lay Em Down," by Need to Breathe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1QMmWlOmEQ

Carrie Out

No comments: