Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kids

It was a chilly morning, fall is abrupt. I went back to Kindergarten this morning, I missed it last week. The kids are just too cute, and a lot of fun. Today I made a bulletin board, cut out a bunch of pumpkin books, and led a math center and a literature center. I love Kindergarten. Came back and grabbed some lunch, it was baked potato bar very tasty. I spent my hour before class doing homework, all kinds of exciting. History class was exceptionally boring today. I spent it writing letters to my 5th grade penpals from my education classes. I did get some good news though my history paper got cut down 2 pages and the due date got pushed back a week. That's gonna be a rough one. After class I had a project meeting for my math class. It's my turn to lead the lesson again tomorrow. It is some strange way of teaching large number multipication my partner and I don't really get it, hope it goes well. Headed home where I did a little of my math Excel project, I'm making small progress. Grilled some brats for dinner then went to church. The kids were a little out of control today, very wound up. Still we had good numbers and it went well so no complaining here. Watched SVU and it was enthralling as always, then it was back to school. Now I need some sleepsky lasta 6:30 am work out in the morning!

Carrie Out

No comments: